Posted on 09-01-2020
Van Buskirk Construction is seeking an experienced Project Manager. This position will plan, direct and coordinate activities related to the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems for small to medium scale commercial construction projects. The Project Manager will participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, invoicing, negotiations, tracking, implementation, and execution. This position will develop a project schedule and direct meetings with team members to provide and maintain detailed information on project specifics. Will report to the President of Construction.
- Four-year bachelor's degree in civil engineering or commensurate experience.
- Project Management Professional Certification a plus.
- OSHA training a plus.
- LEED certification a plus.
- A minimum of four years of work experience in construction projects.
- Familiar with construction management software such as MS Project and Excel for use with scheduling, spreadsheets, and cost control.
- Proficient in understanding building plans and specifications.
- Value engineering and life cycle costing.
- Safety standards knowledge and enforcement.
- Self starter with ability to set goals and tasks with strong leadership skills.
Call Lori Olson for more details: 605-361-8211
To apply send your resume to Lori@VBClink.com
or stop in our office to fill out an application.
2571 S Westlake Drive #100
Sioux Falls, SD 57106