Posted on 02-20-2018
We are seeking a Commercial Maintenance Technician I for our Commercial Property Management Division. This person will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day clean-up, groundskeeping, and basic maintenance of the physical asset of the various commercial properties in the Van Buskirk portfolio in Sioux Falls and the region.
• Working knowledge of basic maintenance skills.
• Must be familiar with products and application, equipment, and tools necessary to complete tasks.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Eligible to work in the United States.
• Must be able to work on site, off site, indoors, and outdoors in varying states of weather.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 100 pounds with or without assistance.
• May work outdoors in inclement weather including extreme heat, cold, wind, humidity, etc.
• Must be able to bend, squat, sit, crawl, reach or otherwise move under, between or around equipment and/or other structures while performing maintenance.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.