Posted on 06-18-2018
Position Description: In conjunction with a Project Manager/Coordinator, this position shall plan, direct, and coordinate all field activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of commercial building projects and to complete the work on schedule, within budget and with high quality workmanship. This position requires knowledge of building codes and methods of construction for all project disciplines.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project Scheduling: Assist with sequence and activity duration for proposed projects.
- Client and Supplier Loyalty: Understand and communicate to all field personnel the owner’s goals regarding construction.
- Safety: Insures job safety requirements are understood and implemented by all project personnel and trade contractors.
- Construction Documents: Review and communicate noted deficiencies in plans and specifications affecting constructability, quality, and schedule.
- Coordination, Quality Control: Monitor and maintain timely coordination of all subcontractors and VBC staff labor activities to maintain project schedule and work quality.
- Equipment Maintenance: Organize and administrate regular maintenance and required repairs for company owned and rented vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Construction Work: Perform construction work when needed to maintain schedule, manage punch list items and/or when time allows.
To apply, send your resume with your contact information to email@example.com.