Posted on 08-15-2019
Van Buskirk Companies is a full service commercial real estate development and construction company that has been building dreams for people across the region for more than 45 years. Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented coworkers driven to make Sioux Falls and the surrounding region a better place to live? If you are ready for a fast pace where creativity and responsibility are valued, we would welcome you to consider our position as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media, email marketing and web engagement is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures required.
Essential Job Functions/Scope:
- Marketing: Coordinate and implement VBC marketing projects that uphold one cohesive brand by working closely with leadership on digital and traditional marketing initiatives and multi-media packages. Plan, develop and execute digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Real Estate: Work with brokers and others to develop, manage and design layouts of communications such as marketing brochure graphics, videos, email campaigns, social media, event support materials, and other projects
- Create and Maintain digital marketing initiatives: using SEO and other techniques, improve the health and quality of the VBC’s digital footprint and provide reports as requested. Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Email Marketing Campaign/CRM Database: Work with others to coordinate marketing and incorporate current customer lists as well as generate new opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency required in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Insightly, and other related software.
- Google ad words certified.
- Technical SEO placement ability including meta data.
- Must be resourceful and able to utilize unconventional methods when presented with issues requiring resolution.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design or related field required.
- Experience with videography a plus.