See Covenants for full list
- Written approval of plans from seller
- Setbacks: 7 ft side yard • 25 ft front yard
- 3 stall garages • 500 sqft minimum
- 150 sqft minimum of brick/stone facing street
- Size Protective Covenants:
- Ranch – 1400 sqft main floor
- Split – 1300 sqft main floor
- 2 Story – 1000 sqft main floor
Seller is a Licensed Real Estate agent. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Crooks is a rapidly growing community in Minnehaha County. If you’re looking for a place to live just a moment from Sioux Falls, but crave a small-town atmosphere, Crooks is for you! With its strong school pride, active organizations, parades, festivals, and other community events, there is a lot to love about this small part of South Dakota.
In addition to local shopping and dining options in Crooks, residents can enjoy the convenience of being less than 10-minutes away from Walmart, Fleet Farm, Great Shots, and other North Sioux Falls businesses. Also being only 4 minutes from the I-29 exit means easy access to and from metro area. As our communities grow, employment centers also change, living in Crooks will put you close to the largest employers in the state.
Just across the street, to the west of Heritage Pond, a brand-new school is being built. Residents will enjoy the short commute to their kids’ school and playgrounds. Crooks is also a part of the coveted Tri-Valley School District.